*** Mailorder is closed Dec 16h - Jan 13th. During this period orders will still be accepted, but will not be shipped until Jan 14th. All packages are shipped from Berlin, Germany ***
- All packages are shipped from Berlin, Germany.
- We ship all packages once a week. We don’t have a specific day, it just depends when we have time. But once a week shipments are guaranteed, except when we are out of town. We will make customers aware when that is the case before ordering.
- We do not provide tracking numbers or insurance. All orders are shipped via airmail. Insurance and tracking number services are just too expensive in Germany and we don’t provide this service.
- If you are planning to order more than 70 dollars worth of merchandise, please get in touch before doing so. We can try to figure out if there is a way to save some money in shipping.
- If you live in Germany, a package usually takes 2-3 working days to arrive at its destination from the day it’s shipped. 7-10 working days in EU and 3-4 working weeks if you live outside EU. Sometimes a package only takes 10 days to arrive in the US, sometimes a month. As you know, the postal service sucks in all corners of the world.
- We are not Amazon, but just a band who loves their fans and wants to make them happy. Please don’t send us a 1000 emails asking where your package is and for the tracking number, order confirmation etc. Please practice patience.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Most of the time, if a package gets lost, it’s because you have entered in your old/wrong address connected to your Paypal account. Please double-check it before place your order.
- We don't send a confirmation email when we ship your order.
- If you are not happy with these terms and conditions, please don’t place an order. We play so many shows and we always bring merch on tour, so you can buy what you want there, but we cannot guarantee all items will be available on tour.
Also, if you live in Berlin, you can pick up your package and save some money in shipping. Please get in touch with us and we’ll sort it out.